The Burdened Spirit with Maurice Henri

Thursday, 3 February 2022 at 19:30

Online Event

ESRA members NIS 25 | Non-members NIS 35

Register

ESRA Camera Club

NYC 12:30 | UK 17:30 | SA 19:30

The ECC is privileged to have Maurice Henri, a renowned Canadian photographer and founder of “Cameras for Healing” as our second guest speaker.  The mission of CFH is to provide a voice and emotional healing through photographic arts and creative expression for individuals living with pain, grief, fear, poverty or stress. We encourage and develop passionate connections through photography to help circumvent the element within us which represses what we are willing or able to talk about.

A word from Maurice: In my work, I strive to reveal the common in the uncommon. My passion is making portraits of people in their differing physical and cultural environments (both home and abroad), especially of people who are frequently misrepresented or not represented at all. I want their stories told and I believe I can tell them honestly and fairly – with my camera, my eye and my heart.

The time of the event refers to Israel Local Time.
To locate your local time click here.

Registration: Click on the register link above or contact the Booking Office at 09-9508371 (ext 2).
A zoom invitation will be sent to your email address once your payment has been processed.
Proceeds support ESRA Education and Welfare Community projects to strengthen Israeli society. Read more

Event tags:
Lecture